Tuesday, December 20, 2016

because you can't you won't and you don't stop...

As I enter into my mid 40's I often find myself whooped at the end of the day wondering what it's all about and then I come home to a teenager, her dog, mama Wuleur and some LP's blasting and quickly realize this is exactly what it's all about - this moment right here right now. Is this what gets me out of bed at O'Dark 30?..I think it has something to do with it. You can't you won't and you don't stop - until you decide to stop. Here's to finding joy in the minutia. Be brave. 

reluctant welcome committee 

 
                                         welcome committee after a casual hint of a treat


The one and only!

For the record: Sure Shot was blasting when I walked through the door...

No comments:

Post a Comment